The layout and content on this website is Copyright © Laman Expert, all rights reserved. Web pages may be printed off for private use, or to assist you in using our service or in deciding which service to purchase, but it may not be used for any commercial purpose.
Types of User:
- Customers using Laman Expert Application
- Customers who shop at a Laman Expert-powered business
- Partners who integrated to Laman Expert-powered business
- Visitors to Laman Expert’s websites, or anyone contacting Laman Expert Support or Sales
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site [or our other application].
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type and your operating system, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access from mobile app.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or payment information, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the application permission to access this information.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address. Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the website or our mobile application to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the website and our mobile application.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the website [and our mobile application] more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the website and our mobile application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the website and our mobile application.
- Notify you of updates to the website and our mobile applications.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.